내 삶의 목표...



매일 테크니컬라이팅에 갈증을 느끼는 이들에게 멘토링을 하고 있다. 물론 이 일은 돈이 되지 않는다.

​

만약 내 인생의 목적이 돈이나 성공에 있었다면 다른 길을 택했을 것이다. 그러나 내가 이 일을 하는 이유는 대한민국에 기여하고 싶기 때문이다. 한국에도 훌륭한 테크니컬라이터가 등장한다면 그것만으로도 충분히 보람 있는 일이다.

​

주님을 알고 그분의 인격에 감화를 받은 이후, 내 삶은 크게 달라졌다. 나라는 존재는 본래 큰 의미가 없음을 깨달았고, 내가 욕을 먹더라도 주님이 높임을 받으신다면 그것으로 여한이 없다는 마음을 갖게 됐다.

​

어젯밤 꿈에서는 젊은 시절 활동했던 대만을 배경으로 한 장면이 펼쳐졌다. 그 꿈에서 나는 능력자였고, 자연재해를 거슬러 많은 추종자들을 이끄는 모습이었다. 잠에서 깬 후 잠시 뿌듯함이 스쳤지만, 그런 인생을 추구하지 않기에 멋진 영화를 본 것처럼 웃어넘겼다.

​

몇 년 전 아는 회사에 유능한 인재를 소개해준 적이 있다. 그러나 알고 보니 그 회사의 PM이 그 사람을 왕따시키고 극심한 스트레스를 줘서 병에 걸리게 한 사실을 뒤늦게 알게 되었다. 억울함을 호소했지만, 그 회사의 수장은 PM의 말만 듣고 내 이야기를 외면했다.

​

그때 나는 하나님께 억울한 사연을 아뢰며 기도했다. 결국 내 기도는 응답이 됐고 안타까운 결말로 이어졌지만 동시에 '그리스도인의 기도는 큰 능력이 있다'는 사실을 깊이 깨닫게 되었다.

​

나는 성공을 인생의 목적으로 삼지 않는다. 그래서 억울한 이들을 볼 때 더욱 안타까움을 느낀다. 앞으로 내 인생은 어떻게 전개될지는 알 수 없지만, 주님의 뜻 가운데 펼쳐질 것임을 확신한다.

​

I am mentoring those who thirst for technical writing every day. Of course, it’s not something that makes money.

​

If my life’s purpose is about wealth or success, things will be different. But I am doing this because I want to contribute to Korea. If great technical writers emerge in Korea, that alone will be a fortunate outcome.

​

After coming to know the Lord and being transformed by His character, my life changed. I realized that my existence itself holds little significance. I don’t mind being criticized, but if the Lord is glorified, I have no regrets.

​

Last night, I had a dream set in Taiwan, where I was active in my younger days. In the dream, I was a powerful figure, defying a natural disaster in Taiwan and leading my devoted followers. Upon waking, I felt a sense of pride, but because that is not the life I seek, I simply dismissed it as an entertaining movie and laughed it off.

​

A few years ago, I introduced a talented person to a company I knew. Later, I found out that the company’s PM had ostracized that person, subjected her to immense stress, and even driven her to illness. I pleaded for justice, but the company’s leader ignored me and only listened to the PM.

​

So, I prayed to God, pouring out my grievance. In the end, my prayer was answered, though it led to a heartbreaking outcome. That experience made me realize the immense power of a Christian’s prayer.

​

Because my life’s purpose isn’t success, I can’t help but feel sorrow for those who suffer injustice. I wonder how my life will unfold from here!

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

계산적인 사람들...

산 자의 하나님...

세상과 다른 이유...