분석과 현실...



난 어렸을 때부터 분석하는 일을 즐겼다. 참과 거짓을 구별해야 했기에 수많은 사람들의 사상을 분석했고 지금 내게 얘기하는 사람이 거짓말을 하고 있는지 알아야 했다.

​

내가 분석했던 사상 중에 최고의 소설은 불교 철학이었다. 불교도라면 날 안 좋게 생각하겠지만 그들이 쓰는 소설에 역겨움을 느꼈다. 그들이 말하는 주장의 배경은 시스템적으로 허구였고 학문적으로도 근거가 없어 보였다. 인도에서 불교가 사라진 이유도 논리적인 기반에 문제가 있었기 때문이리라.

​

사람들을 분석할 때에는 표정과 심상을 일치시키는 방식으로 접근했다. 처음에는 오류가 많아서 주변의 눈총을 받곤 했다. 하지만 시간이 지나면서 내 접근법도 꽤 정확해졌다. 솔직히 밝히면, 얼굴과 언행만 보고 많은 사람들의 생각을 읊을 수 있다. 물론 예외가 있고 아직도 여전히 오류가 있다.

​

어떤 사람은 많은 면에서 표정과 심상이 일치하지 않아 갸우뚱거리게 된다. 표면적으로는 A라고 말하고 있는데 심상으로는 그게 아닌 게 분석될 때가 있다. '왜 그럴까?'하며 궁금증을 가지게 되면 그 이유를 알 때까지 파헤치곤 한다. 새로운 패턴의 심상을 발견하면 수집된 패턴을 기억해 둔다.

​

난 명확하고 단순한 심상을 가진 사람이다. 그래서 나와 부딪히는 이들을 만나면 피하게 된다. 친한 친구 중 한 명은 손자병법에 심취해 있었다. 그의 언행은 정직하지 않았기에 자연스럽게 관계가 단절됐다. 이것은 비슷한 사고방식을 갖지 않았기에 벌어진 일이라 생각한다.

​

난 상생을 꿈꾸는 사람이다. 이익을 나누기보다 혼자서 이익을 독차지하려는 사람과는 거리를 둔다. 계산 속이 훤히 보이는 사람은 신뢰할 수 없다 생각하기 때문이다. 그리고 그 사람이 다른 이들을 업신여기는 모습은 정말 역겹다.

​

또 자신이 모든 것을 통제하고 있다고 생각하는 사람과는 정말 맞지 않는 것 같다. 난 그 사람이 무엇을 생각하는지 볼 수 있기 때문이다. 능력 아닌 능력으로 자리한 분석 능력이 가끔은 원망스러울 때가 있다. 상대의 생각이 읽혀져 괴롭기 때문이다.

​

물론 이런 능력이 문제가 있다는 것도 안다. 상생은 판단하는 것이 아니라 보듬어 안는 것인데 난 가끔 원칙론자가 되어 다른 이들을 재단하는 경우가 있다. 나와 비슷한 유형을 볼 때면 나를 돌아보게 된다. 내가 더 따뜻한 사람이 되었으면 좋겠다.

​

<Analysis and Reality>

​

Since I was young, I’ve enjoyed the work of analysis. I had to distinguish truth from falsehood, so I analyzed countless thoughts and often needed to discern whether the person speaking to me is lying.

​

Among all the thoughts I’ve examined, the most fictional one was Buddhist philosophy. Buddhists might not take this good, but I felt a deep revulsion toward the stories they crafted. Their claims seemed systemically fabricated and lacked scholarly foundation. Perhaps that’s why Buddhism disappeared from India because of the absence of logical grounding.

​

When analyzing people, I tried to match their facial expressions with their emotional impressions. In the beginning, I made many mistakes and received harsh looks from those around me. But over time, my approach grew more accurate.

​

To be honest, just by observing someone's face and behavior, I can often articulate what they're thinking. Of course, there are exceptions, and I still make mistakes.

​

Some people make me pause—they speak like "A," but their emotional impression says something else entirely. When I sense that kind of disconnect, I can’t help but dig deeper until I find the reason. And when I discover a new pattern in someone’s emotional cues, I file it away for future reference.

​

I’m someone with clear and simple emotional impressions. So when I encounter people who clash with that, I tend to avoid them. One of my close friends was deeply into "The Art of War." His words and actions weren’t honest, so our relationship naturally fell apart. I believe it was because our ways of thinking were fundamentally different.

​

I’m someone who seeks mutual flourishing. I keep my distance from those who try to monopolize benefit instead of sharing it. I simply can’t trust people whose motives are plainly calculative. And when they look down on others, I find it utterly repulsive.

​

I also struggle to get along with those who believe they control everything. I can see what they’re thinking, and that awareness—this analytical ability that’s become almost a curse—can feel burdensome at times. It’s painful to read others’ thoughts so clearly.

​

Of course, I know this ability can be problematic. True mutual flourishing isn’t about judging others, but embracing them. Yet sometimes I become a rigid moralist, measuring others by principles rather than grace. When I see someone like myself, I’m reminded to reflect on who I am.

​

I hope to become a warmer person.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

계산적인 사람들...

산 자의 하나님...

세상과 다른 이유...